Saturday 26 March 2011

Berlin und Stuttgart

Author’s note: I decided that I didn’t like the style that AotTS$50 was written in, so I’ve decided to write it from my point of view rather than that of the Fifty.

Berlin

Laura and I visited Berlin at the beginning of February. The Toothpaste-Stained $50 came too, but since I’m a bit of an idiot, I forgot to take photos of him.

Oh well.

In my defence, the weather looked like this most of the time.
I'm not sure that "The Adventures of the Rain-Soaked Blue Mush"
would have quite the same ring to it.

Stuttgart

Later in February, we visited Stuttgart. This time I remembered to take photos of the Fifty!

No, Rob, that’s a museum. It may be nifty, but it isn't Fifty.

Eventually.

Still wrong.
No.
Oh, come on.

Next time: The rest of the Stuttgart photos. Probably the ones you were actually looking for.

Author’s note, part 2: I think I like this style better than the old one, but I’m not sure yet. It’s certainly easier to write convincingly than my attempts at writing from the point of view of a piece of paper with a child-like personality.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Guidelines: Avoid saying things over the Internet that you wouldn’t say to someone in person.

Also, no spam please. :)